Monday, November 26, 2012

One Fast Fall!

Today I realised...it is almost time to celebrate the winter season! Fall went by in a flash!
 
 
The kids had a lot of fun outside when it cooled down!

It is nice to finally have kids that are old enough to know to stay out of the fire pit!


I got these beautiful roses recently..they are just astounding with perfect fall coloring! My photography skills are lacking,but they are a beautiful soft orange-ish color...

 
 
 
And this is one of the VERY BEST meals I have ever had...my long standing date night meal favorite is pasta with sauteed veggies, but this couscous was soooooooooo flavorful. Even the next day leftover, it was splendid to eat.

                                       




And my husband got crafty and made a collage of us over the last year.....then he made it my screen saver! Up to this year, we rarely took pictures of us together. We made up for the lackluster 15 prior years!

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment