Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Cookies, Candies, Treats, and Super Cute Cakes, Oh My!

During the holidays, my wonderful friend Bobbie brought us this wonderful and delightful treat filled jar! It was SO yummy and all handmade. My favorites were the peanut butter balls...superb! And now I have my corn mill in the jar and it just is great to have a reminder of her all year round!



The girls and I made cookies one day. It was nice. We only made enough (not a whole batch) for us to enjoy. It was simple and fun not trying to make dozens of things and being exhausted!
 
My Aunt sent us a HUGE yummy tub of popcorn. The flavors sounded crazy to the ears, but the pallet said they were splendid! It was a blessing!!!! And the box was so cute as you opened it!
 

 
 
My birthday cake this year. It was the best chocolate cake I have ever had. I got it at Whole Foods. The size is PERFECT. It was "tiny" (6") and was more than enough. And I was overjoyed with how cute it was.

 
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment