Monday, October 15, 2012

New Food Goal & Exercise

Today is crazy busy...but I thought 5 min spent on here would be fun!

We began a new goal for 2 weeks in keeping with simplifying. To try to eat up most of what we have in our home. I usually have kept a really large stock pile of food. We have gotten that wayyyy down, but now are going to see if we can try to get the freezer and pantry almost emptied. That will cause me to have to be creative!

I'm going to attempt to shop just for milk, fresh veggies, fresh fruits mainly. We will see how it goes!

And, today we had so much fun exercising. We began with a goal of 3 times a week walking a while back. My kids go outside and play, and we have a wonderful yard space,  but this is more cardio focused. Then today I found out they will be doing a toys for tots race again (my husband and son did it last year) so we are all planning to participate! It is so fun to see the kids run! And we found a great place to use fantastic exercise equipment, outside!

Have a happy day!

No comments:

Post a Comment