Friday, February 24, 2012

Get Well Giving Bags and Pink Hair!

So, you know when you are at church or in a group that you meet with and somebody says their spouse or so- and- so is under the weather? And you may have visions of making them soup and dropping it off, knowing that the likely hood of that actually happening is nill? Well, that happened to me, so I went to the grocery store and got the boxed Chicken Noodle soup (that you add water to, three servings per box) and a carton of saltine crackers. I took a box of the soup and a sleeve of the crackers and put them in brown lunch sacks. Now I will put them in my car so when so-and-so says that somebody is sick, or I see someone under the weather, I can have them on hand to give out. It is a very cheap and easy way to let someone know that you care. It is not about the items, it is about the thought. And when you are sick a little good cheer can go a long way! Here are pics...


And my girls have asked for PINK hair for a w-h-i-l-e. So yesterday they got it!

1 comment: