Saturday, February 4, 2012

Super Simple Dinner

So this week we made lasagna for some folks we know, and I had some leftover ricotta and cottage cheese. I came up with a quick and easy meal that was really good...and thought I would share it.

What I had was...no-boil noodles, sauce, leftover mozzarella cheeses, leftover bag of ricotta and cottage cheese mixed together with spices I had on hand.



I put really hot tap water in a dish and put the noodles in to soak for about 10 min..this softened them so I could use the to make "shells" for the filling. Then I put a spoon of the  ricotta mixture &  mozzarella in the center of each noodle and rolled it up, and put it in the pan. Then after the pan was full, I covered it all in sauce really well. sprinkled a little cheese on top and baked for about 45 min.


It was good! And the kids and I ate the WHOLE 9x13 pan for linner (our lunch/dinner combo!)

1 comment:

  1. Oh my this sounds YUMMY!! Hey chick, I'd LOVE to have your lasagna recipe. ;)
    - April

    ReplyDelete