Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Camera Found!

Here are the photos of the potato soup thing (last post). A simple way to make light dinners for friends.

I made about 4 gallons soup. That took about 20 lbs of potatoes. About a gallon of milk, about 5 lbs onions, and about 5-6 stalks of celery. Two packages bullion and lots of spices. I hope people liked it!

Apple Cinnamon Mini Loaves

I bet the chickens like my cooking the best! They get the scraps!

BEST bullion EVER!

I leave part of the peel on the potatoes. Makes it more rustic and adds some nutritional value.




I make big sized pieces since they tend to fall apart when cooking and stiring.

New-to-me jars. Half Gallon, pint and a half..beside a regular sized pint jar.

Green Chilies and Tomato Rice. YUM!



Baggies of Cornbread Muffins

No comments:

Post a Comment