Monday, September 17, 2012

Ladies Night Out Planning

So, I have the wonderful opportunity to help do a Ladies Night Out thing at Church tomorrow. The theme is "Giggles and Grace" ....just a time for fun fellowship and a dvd presentation called Embrace Grace.

After doing many events, I have learned that I tend to go overboard on the variety of foods and quantity. So this time I really tried to keep it simple. And after making it through the grocery store today, I feel like I actually did it this time!

Our Menu:
Chicken Salad on Hawaiian Rolls
Turkey and Provolone Spirals
BBQ Smokies
Fresh Salsa, Queso Dip (in crock pot,)  and White corn chips
Veggie Tray w/ Ranch Dip
Fruit Tray

Punch

LOTS of desserts (One of my friends, Karen was So kind to make cookies and brownies!)

CHOCOLATE!

First off...I found a crock pot that MATCHES my theme!!!! Actually, I had bought it as a gift, but ended up with it in the trunk of my car! Pics to come of that in the future I hope!

Here are the invitations:


 
Goodie Bag Contents...I decided to not go with the zebra theme for everything...So there are polka dots and more! 


So the theme in our presentation I had put onto...Organic Custom Lip balms! I was so excited to find these! The lady did a fantastic job and I got them VERY fast.
 


I had some photo paper that came free with something, so I made these cute little prayer reminder cards.

 
Found the basket on clearance!!

 
I got the goodie bags in the primary colors of the event...I also got matching paper straws I ordered!


Plates. I love the square thing! 

 

 
Flowers: I was sooooo happy to find these roses today. They are so beautiful. And 24 roses for $22...it was a deal!






 
Make shift vases...Made out of Crystal Light plastic containers! I found the wraping paper at Target for $1 a roll.

 



 
 

 



 
 
 
 
 
 














1 comment: