Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Simple, Easy Birthday Celebration

So....for birthdays at our home, we usually keep it on the mellow side. We did some bigger parties when the kids were younger, but now favor a family & perhaps close pals celebration. I keep some party things in a box so that time does not get away from me at the last minute. We have 4 birthdays in May-July. This year for one of the birthdays, I simply put out easy decorations (that I found on clearance early in the year) and my daughter was very pleased. I did it just prior to leaving the house for Church that morning, so she did not see it until we returned! A dear friend made some AWESOME cupcakes (below)  That made the days sooo special! Love is priceless! Another dear friend made another daughter a awesome cake (which I hope to post when I get the pic!)  and delivered it (we were out of town, so the party was with the Grandma). It was such a huge gift! Such a tremendous blessing to have ladies in my life who bless us in such special ways. Our celebrations hopefully reflect to our children our love of family and that simple can be so much fun!



 
How cool that she made these from scratch!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment