Sunday, September 23, 2012

Ladies Night Out

So I tried to take pics before anyone got there.The pics are not fantastic!  My husband pointed out I did not take any with the ladies there! lol! It went really, really well and we had tons of leftovers. There were some giggles and I hope each lady was reminded of the Love of God towards them!


This is a tutu skirt that I made for a table, but used it for the tv stand. It was super cute I think! The tv was a big focal point because we watched a dvd presentation.


There were "funnies" on the tables and there were funny sayings in the flowers for some chuckles.


A crockpot that MATCHED the theme! Gotta love that!

Yummy! My friend, Karen, made the cookies and brownies!!

I used a black cloth under the to ole....It really looked nice in person, in my view. I also elevated the platters are different heights to give some visual eye candy.


Little paper baskets held chocolates (pic is sideways!)

No comments:

Post a Comment