Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Trips....

So during the time off we (just the grown ups!) went on some trips. Backpacking and the beach were two of them. I have now learned I need some time away from my children to renew and refresh. I went YEARS (like almost 10) without time away...like literally I think. I took them with me almost everywhere, all the time. And in that season of my life, it was the thing I needed to do to nurture my little ones hearts. I did not want nor need a break. Now they are older, and to take some time away is just a "seasonally" appropriate as staying with them all the time before. Now, I am with my children almost 24/7, so I don't advocate lots of time apart, but some breaks for this stay at home mama! And frankly, the kids at the ages they are now can use a break from me from time to time! So it is fun for all and a blessing to us as a family in this new season. The simple life for us...a strong faith, a strong family, a happy life!


 
 
 



 
 
 
 




1 comment: