Thursday, January 12, 2012

Fast and Furious

Ok.......I am taking a quick break from my home cleaning overall. Let me just say it feels GREAT to be able to really clean our home in a short time. Today is cleaning, grocery, and hopefully home depot day. And of course it is a school day also!

 And to make my grocery time easier and for me more efficient in some aspects, I have been using (some, not all the time) over the last years Harris Teeters online ordering. I filled my buggy last night and then today it will be ready. It is the same cost as in store prices, plus $4.95. I know precisely what I have purchased, exactly how much it will cost, and I don't yield to the in store impulse shopping. Plus they put it in your car for you! That's priceless when you have a sick child or a tired mom. Just pull up and they bring it out. Sam's also offers online ordering (you have to get it at the front counter). I am considering reactivating my membership there since it is very close in the new house.

Have a fantastical day!

No comments:

Post a Comment