Sunday, January 8, 2012

Loving my Little Home

We just took a trip for a few days to see family. It was nice. Before I left, I was a little put off by my little space! We stayed in a home that was 600 sq ft more than ours (1600). And when we got home I was just crazy over our Little House in the City... all over again! I thought it might feel even worse after going to a larger space...but it was almost the opposite! I was so happy when I came in and saw our space. And as a treat my fantastic husband had redone our room and made it feel sooo much larger. He managed to add a desk to our room (and a sizable desk at that) and it feels so much more spacious (even the kids thought so!). It was a special treat as I so wanted my own desk (something that we thought there would not really be space for in our home) to help me keep up with running things and school. It is wildly great! So I suppose the next time I feel like the walls are closing in, I might just need to take a break and go away for a little bit, then I can come home and rediscover the wonderful little home it is!

1 comment:

  1. It was SO good to see you hon!! I really enjoy getting to spend time with you and chat in person. :)
    - April

    ReplyDelete