Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Simply Simple

I wanted to share this neat-o way I have found to save time with my bill paying (I do not want to keep an online log, just not my style). I typically pay bills twice a month. I used to be a mess, and concerned I would miss something. Then I went to Dollar General and found this practical bill organizer for about $2! I am now on my 2nd or 3rd one, and they save me loads of time. I keep all needed account info, and confirmation numbers in it. They have pockets for paper bills or whatnot. I don't miss anything this way, and I can easily compare this months expenditures with last months. And if I cannot recall when I did pay last years car renewal , I can simply pull it out and look. I think some of the other methods are lots of extra work or expensive, and therefore not appealing to me. This is simple, efficient, and easy.


1 comment:

  1. Wow, I seriously need to get my hands on one of these! Super smart girl...
    - April

    ReplyDelete